Monday, May 27, 2013

Packing

Well, in 36 hours I will be arriving at St. Louis airport. Been trying to be productive and pack the last few days, but someone keeps getting in the way...



Working around the cat's schedule, I have managed to (almost) get completely packed and watch the entire new season of Arrested Development. Some could say that is productive.

I have been staying up all night and sleeping during the day, getting ready for the time change so it won't be such a shock. But it is hard to sleep at all, I'm getting so excited! I never thought I'd be one of the lucky people to travel abroad during college, especially alone. But I am not really nervous, as I thought I'd be. Just really excited. And once I actually arrive, I won't be alone at all. I'm anxious to meet the people I will be spending the next four weeks with.

Well, that's all for now. Just waiting until Wednesday morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment