Thursday, June 6, 2013

Massage

Just got back from a massage. Roommate May and I decided to get one to relax us before bedtime. There is a nice little place like 50 feet from our front door, so we just walked there in pajamas. It was sooo relaxing! I got an hour long full body aromatherapy massage and a 30 minute foot and hand massage on top of it. You know what that cost? $8 all together. Absolutely amazing.
I tried giving the girl $12 with tip and she gave me back $2 saying the tip was too much. Tipping is weird here. You're not really expected to tip anyone, even at restaurants. But she did such an awesome job I felt I needed to. So at least she accepted some of it.

I have a feeling I will be getting one at least once a week. And I had the idea that I will get one the day I leave since my flight isn't until nighttime. Be all melty and relaxed for the long flights.

Goodnight, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you can get such amazing deals on massages, which are one of life's greatest pleasures, in my opinion...I am playing catch-up with your blog, which I am so excited to discover.

    ReplyDelete